The Wheat Foods Council Wants You!
The WFC is always looking for committed organizations with an interest in promoting wheat foods to become members. Membership categories are:
VOTING - Board of Directors Voting members include private companies paying a minimum of $16,000 annually and grain producing states meeting a designated amount based on production. Benefits include voting rights, committee participation, the monthly Update newsletter, access to the members-only section of the website, copies of materials and minutes. News releases and materials may be personalized and materials purchased at cost.
ASSOCIATE - Wheat-related organizations or private companies can join for a minimum of $5,500 annually. Benefits include the monthly Update newsletter, minutes, access to the members-only section of the website and copies of materials. Although materials can be purchased at cost, they cannot be personalized. Associate members are not eligible to vote, serve as officers, or on committees.
NON-PROFIT - All nonprofit organizations with the exception of cooperatives, wheat check-off organizations and trade associations, may join for a minimum of $200 annually. Benefits include the monthly Update newsletter, access to the members-only section of the website and materials at cost, without personalization. At this level, members are not eligible to vote, serve as officers, or on committees.
SUPPORTER - Wheat-related organizations or private companies may join for a minimum of $500. Benefits include the monthly Update newsletter and materials at cost. At this level, members are not eligible to vote, serve as officers, or on committees.
To apply for membership, simply fill out and FAX this form or feel free to contact WFC staff for more information at 970-626-9828, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Voting - Board of Directors
- ADM Milling Company
- AIB International
- California Wheat Commission
- Cereal Food Processors
- Colorado Wheat Administrative Committee
- ConAgra Mills
- General Mills, Inc.
- Horizon Milling, LLC/Cargill
- Kansas Wheat Commission
- Maryland Grain Producers Utilization Board
- Montana Wheat & Barley Committee
- Nebraska Wheat Board
- North American Millers' Association
- North Dakota Wheat Commission
- Ohio Small Grains Marketing Program
- Texas Wheat Producers Board
- Washington Grain Commission
- Caravan Ingredients
- Home Baking Association
- Kellogg Company
- North Carolina Small Grain Growers Association
- Oklahoma Wheat Commission
- Siemer Milling
- South Dakota Wheat Commission
- The Mennel Milling Company
- Virginia Small Grains Board
- Kent and Melanie Eddy
- Minnesota Association of Wheat Growers
- National Association of Wheat Growers Foundation
- North Dakota Grain Growers Association
- Oregon Wheat Growers League
- Wyoming Wheat Growers Association
- Allied Trades of the Baking Industry
- Arkansas Wheat Promotion Board
- Farmer Direct Foods
- Idaho Wheat Commission
- Independent Bakers Association
- Jiffy Mixes
- U.S. Wheat Associates