- In a medium bowl, mix together cream cheese and next three ingredients until well blended.
- Fold in green onions, green chilies and cheese.
- Spread a thin layer of cream cheese mixture onto tortillas and sprinkle each with 1/6 of the olives.
- Fold in about 1 inch on each side of tortilla toward the center, fold up bottom inch of tortilla to the middle and continue to roll up tortilla to the opposite end.
- Wrap tightly in plastic wrap and chill 2-3 hours in refrigerator as they are much easier to cut once chilled well.
- Cut into 1 inch slices using a serrated knife and place pinwheels on a festive serving platter. Garnish with fresh cilantro if desired.
Makes: 36 pinwheels (6 tortilla rolls, cut into 6 one-inch pieces each)
Servings: 18 (2 slices/serving)