- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Lightly coat the inside of a 9×13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large skillet, brown the ground beef over medium-high heat. Drain. Stir in the wheat berries, black beans, corn, enchilada sauce and cilantro. Spread ½ cup of this mixture across the bottom of the baking dish. Cover with 2 tortillas. Top with 1/3 of the remaining wheat berry mix, 1/3 of the cheese and 2 more tortillas. Top with ½ the remaining wheatberry mix and ½ the remaining cheese. Cover with the last 2 tortillas and the last of the wheat berry mix. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- Bake 30 minutes, until bubbling around the edges and very hot throughout.
- Cut into rectangles and serve hot, with desired toppings.