Skip to content
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Place tomato, onion, pepper and garlic on baking sheet, sprinkle with oregano, salt and pepper.
- Drizzle with olive oil and mix.
- Roast, uncovered, about 45 minutes until tender and beginning to brown.
- Place roasted vegetable mixture and fresh basil in food processor or blender. Blend until smooth.
- Bring large pot of water to boil. Add spaghetti and cook according to package directions. Drain.
- Serve topped with warmed sauce. Sprinkle with additional Parmesan cheese if desired.