- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Bring the broth to a boil in a medium saucepan; gradually stir in bulgur. Remove from heat; cover and let stand for 30 minutes.
- Cut poblanos in half and remove stems and seeds.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil to pan; swirl to coat.
- Add onion and garlic; sauté for 5 minutes or until onion is lightly browned. Add beans, green chilies and cumin.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes until thickened, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat; let stand 5 minutes.
- Stir in cooked bulgur.
- Place salsa in 13 X 9 inch baking dish, put chilies in baking dish. Divide bean mixture evenly among chili halves.
- Cover and bake at 375° for 30 minutes. Sprinkle cheese over chilies and spoon some of the salsa over chilies; bake an additional 15 minutes.
- Let stand covered 10 minutes before serving.