Take your taste buds to a whole new place with this take on a bowl that’s a picture of health.
Takes 25 mins. Makes 4 bowls
- Boil the water and add it to couscous in a large serving bowl.
- Cover the couscous with a tea towel or lid and leave for 5 minutes.
- Take a fork and gently loosen up the couscous and add the cumin, ginger, olive oil and paprika powder. You want it nice and dry, no big clumps.
- Wash the orange and grate the zest.
- Peel and chop the orange and add it to the salad, along with the zest. Chop the zucchini finely and slice the red pepper thinly. Add both to the salad.
- Wash and chop the parsley and any other optional herbs, again add them to the salad. Spoon Olive Oil over the top of the couscous mixture. Toss and serve.