- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Mix sugar and cinnamon together in a small bowl.
- Using a cookie cutter (3 inches or smaller), cut piecrust into shapes.
- Sprinkle shapes with sugar cinnamon mixture.
- Bake on parchment lined cookie sheet in preheated oven for 10-12 minutes until lightly browned.
- Top with decorative sprinkles. Cool.
- Meanwhile, slice fruit into medium bowl and mix with wheat germ, add honey if desired for additional sweetness. Divide fruit into 4 ounce ramekins. Let sit until piecrust is cool, top fruit with piecrust shapes. (1 piecrust shape per dessert.) You will have several pieces of piecrust left to use for other desserts.