Delicious Meals for one don’t get much easier to make than this! Takes 15 minutes. Makes 1.
- At lowest stove-top temperature, heat 10-12-inch non-stick skillet.
- When heated, put 1 8-inch Whole Wheat Tortilla in pan.
- Spread 2 tbsp. cheese all over the top of the tortilla. Spread shredded chicken on top of the cheese. Spoon salsa and corn (if using) over the shredded chicken. Spread 1 or 2 tbsp. shredded cheese over all ingredients.
- Once cheese begins to melt, take 2nd flour tortilla and cover entire mixture.
- With a spatula, press second tortilla down over the mixture. Use spatula to press down sides of the tortilla. Once tortilla sticks to the cheese mixture and sides, carefully remove from pan. Slice into 6 wedges. Serve.