- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly coat a 9-inch round cake pan with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the creamed spinach and ham until blended.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the eggs and milk.
- Lay one crepe in the bottom of the prepared cake pan. Spread a little of the spinach over the crepe. Repeat with all the crepes and all the spinach, ending with a crepe.
- Pour the egg mixture over and around the crepe cake.
- Bake 45-50 minutes, until lightly puffed in the center and nicely browned.
- Let sit for 5 minutes before inverting onto a serving plate. Cut into 8 wedges and serve warm.