- In a large bowl combine the flour, baking powder, salt, onion powder and cheese. In a separate large jug combine the milk, egg, sour cream and melted butter until evenly combined.
- Using a spatula, combine the wet and dry ingredients until a thick batter is formed. Then, fold in the bacon and green onions
- Preheat your oven to 375oF (190oC) then generously butter a 12 muffin muffin tin. Using 2 spoons drop heaped tablespoons of muffin batter into the bottom of each muffin. Next place 1 whole hard-boiled egg int the center of each muffin. Press down to ensure the egg is meeting the batter on the bottom of the tin.
- Next, using the same two spoons drop heaped tablespoons of batter on top of each egg, using the spoons to push the batter down the sided of each muffin, this will ensure the egg is fully encased in batter. Repeat this process until all fo the muffins are completed.
- Bake for 25 minutes until firm and golden brown on top. Allow to cool slightly before removing from the tin. Enjoy immediately. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days