A good-for-you granola that’s a delicious addition to your day.
1 hour 5 mins. To make. Prep Time 10 mins. Cooking Time 45 mins.
Cooling Time 10 mins. Makes 6 cups.
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix Grapenuts, Shredded Wheat, pecans, coconut, and pepitas.
- In a small saucepan over medium-low heat, mix syrup, brown sugar, oil and salt until mixture comes to a simmer. Remove from heat and pour over oat mixture. Stir to evenly coat.
- Transfer to a rimmed baking sheet coated with non-stick spray.
- Bake, stirring every 15 minutes, until golden, about 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Add dried blueberries and stir.
- Allow to cool on baking sheet. Put into a jar with a tight-fitting lid.