- Heat chicken broth and add whole wheat. Simmer ½ hour; refrigerate mixture overnight.
- In the morning, simmer wheat until soft, approximately ½ to 1 hour; drain excess liquid.
- Add green onions, pepper, olives and drained artichokes to wheat berries.
- Blend mayonnaise and curry powder into ¼ cup reserved artichoke marinade until smooth.
- Add to wheat mixture and mix thoroughly.
- Chill several hours before serving or overnight.
Note: By soaking the wheat overnight, cooking time is cut in half.