Skip to content
- Whisk the eggs, milk, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- Place the bread in a large bowl and pour in the egg mixture, cheese and cooked bacon. Gently fold together and set aside in the fridge for an hour or until all the egg is soaked into the bread. (I leave mine overnight in the fridge for really good soakage)
- To Cook: Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C
- Grease a 21cm/8″ springform cake tin. Pour the bread mixture into the cake tin, pat down the bread cubes to compress and scatter over a little more bacon and cheese if you have it. Cover loosely with foil.
- Bake for 25 minutes, then remove the foil and bake for a further 10-15 minutes or until firm to touch in the middle. Allow to rest for 5 minutes before removing the springform and cutting into slices to serve.
- Garnish with parsley and enjoy!